With so many different types of cannabis available in the market, shopping for the right product can feel overwhelming. There are more than 700 marijuana strains out there, each with its own flavors, effects, and high. How do you know the right option for you? Here’s what you need to know about marijuana strain and how to select the right option for your need.
What Is A Cannabis Strain?
A cannabis strain is a genetic variation of a cannabis plant that provides the buds with their appearance, effects, and aromas. Just like other plants, marijuana plants have been cross-pollinated, genetically evolved, and even specifically bred for certain reasons. Each results in new cannabis strains because their genetics are different, and their terpene profile and cannabinoid can be unique.
What Are the Unique Characteristics of a Cannabis Strain?
When you look at the physical and chemical characteristics of cannabis strains that are manifested, you can better understand how a strain makes you feel. Here are a few key areas you should be aware of as you look for the best strains of weed for your need.
- Terpene Profile:Terpenes are molecules present in cannabis that produce both aroma and flavor. It can impact how a marijuana strain feels and tastes as well as its effects. Currently, there are over 200 plant terpenes.
- Cannabinoids:Within marijuana, there are several cannabinoids that impact the body’s endocannabinoid system. This system is responsible for determining how you react to a strain. Vital cannabinoids include CBD and THC. THC is the compound most responsible for the psychoactive experiences.
- Environment:This will directly impact the way a marijuana plant grows and the effects it produces. The environment the cannabis plant is grown can impact the level of terpenes and cannabinoids.
Different Types of Marijuana Strains
When shopping for the best tasting weed strains for your desired high, you should consider which strain best suits your needs. There are 3 major types of cannabis strains: Indica, Sativa, and Hybrids. And each of the strains produces a different high and is more suitable for different symptoms.
- Cannabis – Indica:Best cannabis strains for nighttime use and relaxation
- Cannabis – Sativa:Best cannabis strains for daytime use, energizing high, and uplifting
- Cannabis – Hybrid:Best cannabis strains for euphoric effects and can be used at any time of the day.
How to Select A Marijuana Strain?
With a little more research, you’ll be able to purchase the strongest weed strains for you. Here are a few things to focus on when shopping for a marijuana strain.
- Potency:The cannabinoid elements can combine in specific concentrations to improve the overall potency of your marijuana. For instance, high levels of THC can provide a different feeling and function than a strain dominated by strain.
- Effects:Our reaction to marijuana depends on our individual endocannabinoid system. So, your experience can be tailored by tracing specific effects through THC and terpene tracking. For example, Linalool is highly relaxing.
- Flavor:Focus on the aroma and flavor of the weed you consume.
If you are in Michigan and looking to purchase the best and most popular cannabis strains, take a look at our menu at Hymanlife. You can also reach out to us if you need a bit of help in finding your favorite marijuana strains.
Kawkawlin MI 48631